What is it like to dine at Bresca?
· Our host will be thrilled to see you and check you in upon arrival. If the host stand is already occupied, please give other guests ample space to exit while waiting outside.
· The host will check you in and invite you to make your way to our upstairs space where you will be greeted by a staff member and seated at your reserved seat.
· Once seated, you'll find hand sanitizer at your table along with a single use menu. A QR code is also available for contactless viewing.
· Each of our tables are six feet apart with acrylic dividers to ensure proper social distancing throughout the dining room.
· In lieu of tipping, we add a 20% service fee to all food and beverage.
What should I do to keep everyone safe?
· First and foremost, please do not come if you do not feel well or are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. Please give us as much warning as possible in accordance with our cancellation policy.
· All guests must wear a mask! There will be no exceptions. If you forgot your mask, we're happy to sell you one for $3.
· In accordance with local regulations, you must keep your mask on until you are seated. Please wear your mask at all times when leaving your seat.
· We ask you to respect the time limit we have established for your reservation so that we have ample time to safely turn around your table.
Thanks again for visiting! We are doing everything in our power to ensure your safety as we resume in-person dining. Please let us know what else we can do to make this experience as satisfying as possible. We appreciate all of your support and are grateful to be back doing what we love best.
How we’re keeping you safe:
Understanding the serious challenge and responsibilities, we want to weigh each step forward carefully and thoughtfully. The safety and health of our employees, our guests and our community is our top priority so we are reopening in the safest manner we can, cooking and servicing in what will be the future Jônt restaurant space.
For the safety of our guests and staff, only up to 12 guests at a time will be able to experience the new space and enjoy our contemporary bistro in a modified yet sophisticated new setting with acrylic dividers to properly promote 6ft of social distancing. All staff are required to have face coverings, gloves and frequent temperature checks. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the dining experience.